The Australian Catholic University (ACU) has launched its Student Veteran Support Program, benefiting Prospective Student Veterans in QLD, NSW, ACT & Victoria. Benefits below!
Student Veterans enrolling at ACU, as an opportunity earned through ADF service, will receive:
– Flexible class schedules and early access to academic timetabling, to support work/study & life balance.
– Academic skills support & veteran academic resource sessions,
– Free initial physiotherapy assessment & ongoing discounted rates at ACU’s Health Clinic,
– Assignment extensions to support employment requirements and Reserve Service responsibilities,
– Career Development services including resume services, application support & professional interview coaching,
– Veteran disability support services to ensure academic success around service-caused injuries or illnesses,
– & many more!
For more information, please contact email@example.com and visit ACU’s SVSP here